News

Turkish grapes are sent to the European and Russian market

Turkish grapes are sent to the European and Russian market

Last year, the price per kilogram of grapes was about 15 cents, and now prices have risen to 30 cents.

Producers of grapes from the city of Alashehir continue to collect berries. Grapes are ready for export. About 90 trucks filled with grapes from Alashekhir will leave the country. It is expected that the products will be delivered to European and Russian consumers within a week.

This year, the price per kilogram of berries was about 15 cents per kilogram, and now prices have risen to 30 cents. This is due to the reduction in production due to heavy rain and hail.

Producers in the region were warned about the use of pesticides. They had to comply with strict chemical restrictions if they were interested in exporting their products to Europe.

The early harvest of grapes was sold for 6 cents per kilogram, whereas now prices have stabilized at 30 cents.

Of the 90 cars loaded with grapes, about 60% will come to Russia, and the remaining 40% will be sold in European countries. Grapes Sultaniye has established itself in the whole world, which contributes to a significant demand for this variety.


Connect with us

Contact

190020, Saint-Petersburg,Bumazhnaya st., 16/1 A, 518
Phone/fax: +7 (812) 313-03-19